EY, formerly known as Ernest & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||NSS – UK – Corporate Income Tax Compliance – Senior Manager|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leadership experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conceptualization through implementation across multiple geographies
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization. Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Actively work with GDS GCR sub service line leader and internal team members in identifying and implementing the process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities, and act as a mentor/support for the GDS GCR teams.
- Deliver the complex set of tax compliance/ accounting compliance & reporting for large clients with multiple risk coverage/policies based across geographies
- Develop good working relations with engagements by providing exceptional service delivery and proactively work towards the customer expectations
- Detailed review of accounts, schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism and Control process.
- Effective work planning and capacity utilization to help support other colleagues
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.