Honeywell Hiring Experienced Semi-qualified CA/CMA/CS MBA and Graduates
Honeywell job vacancies for June 2023 are released. Honeywell vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting Honeywell SBG Specific intercompany activities
- Need end to end understanding of Intercompany cycle/workstreams, including Intercompany Accounting, Intercompany Reporting, FX Hedging, IC Settlements & Policy Compliance
- Month end reconciliation for accurate month end reporting.
- Ensure Inter Co accounts are analyzed for aged imbalances and action plan being timely documented and makes sure account reconciliations are delivered with quality.
- Identify and resolve month-end close issues and material differences.
- Cleanse IC master data for obsolete trading partners.
- Work on resolving out of balances, and ensure entities line up to IC policy and procedures.
- Analysis of the IC GL accounts on a periodical basis, including policy enforcement.
- Ensure Interco practices are compliant to locations supported
- Manage Intra-company and resolution of Equity reporting for cross company transactions for multi-SBG entities.
- Manage and propose appropriate corrections to GRIR account working alongside controllers and procurement.
- Be the focal point to co-ordinate Corp recharges, including coding and recording
- Monitor Interco queues; act as tier 2/3 resolution/coordinator
- Ensure month-end discrepancies are resolved and closed out within the set timelines.
- Focus on relevant metrics and develop action plans based on metric outcome.
- Reduce exceptions through root cause analysis and implementation of solutions.
- Build effective working relationships with business contacts.
- Act as Subject matter expertise (SME) and help drive process re-engineering & transformation efforts.
- Work closely with key stakeholders like controllers, CFLs/RFLs, and other SBG Inter Co. contacts
- Reduce exceptions through root cause analysis and enforce standardization, unless inevitable due to local legal compliances.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.