Indigo Hiring BCom/CA Inter/MBA for Senior Executive Role
Indigo job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Indigo vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
InterGlobe Aviation Limited, doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Sales reconciliation with bank payments.
- Daily Navitaire Sales report downloads.
- Daily Bank Statement and MPR downloads.
- Follow up with bank and aggregators for any issues.
- Daily Reconciliation of Navitaire Sales vs Bank MPR.
- Processing of online/offline refunds.
- Posting of daily bank entries and Journal entries in SAP.
- Sending Weekly/monthly MIS to the Team.
- Handling customer relations queries.
- Handling audit queries both internal audit and external audit.
- Checking commission charged in MPR with the agreement rates.
- Miscellaneous work related to Revenue Accounting.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.