Philips Hiring Qualified and Semi Qualified CA/CMA/MBA Freshers & Experience
Philips job vacancies for September 2023 are released. Philips Hiring Qualified and Semi Qualified CA/CMA/MBA Freshers & Experience. Philips vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities that contribute to extending our leadership as a Health Technology company. Our people are a key part of the transformation program in Philips and at GBS, you become part of a global team of professionals that form the backbone of this journey.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Ensure revenue recognition for equipment business, as per accounting standard (IFRS15). Review balance sheet account reconciliation at enterprise level. Execute monthly ICS/Sox controls on time. Perform month end close for the assigned activities / markets. Support year end audits.
- Execution and take responsibility for ICS/Sox controls to make it effective. Take corrective actions and documentation for audit purposes.
- Proactively identify control deficiencies and work with business to mitigate deficiencies / risks.
- Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Preparation of judgmental JVs
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations based on IFRS
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Justification of end balance and documentation of aged / manual items
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Responsible for managing the performance of 3rd party colleagues
- E2E responsible for all accounting processes
- Support year-end audits including, process walkthrough, test of controls, documentation, coordination.
- Ensures all business events and transactions are properly recorded and justified
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement projects and drive standardization as per goals.
- Provide commentary for the variances in Trial Statement Review & lead TSR calls based on role
- Achieving RTR Goals & Key performance Indicators
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.