The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use and also offers Wall Coverings, adhesives and services under its portfolio.
The company is also present in the Home Improvement and Decor segment and offers bath and kitchen products. The company also introduced lightings, furnishings and furniture in its portfolio. In the Health and Hygiene segment, Asian Paints offers range of Sanitizers and Surface Disinfectants
|Company Name||Asian Paints|
|Post Name||Officer Accounts|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Store Materials management, reservation & Material Issue to internal department,Invoice processing, GRC Compliance, Internal audits, Store Handling, 5 S management, Stock Hygine etc..
2. Creation of purchase orders in SAP and follow up for online approvals both domestic and imports Pos, Releasing approved POs to user and vendors and obtaining acknowledgements.
3. Maintaining Trackers for monitoring timelines for various activities GR/ SE and Vendor Invoice processing for payments:-
Proper checking of invoices and other documents (ABG, PBG etc) submitted by vendors, doing GR/ SE in SAP, raising DPR for advance release and forwading invoices for payment processing.
Maintaining trackers (Invoices, ABG, PBG etc).
4. Timely Invoice processing, utility and statutory payments: Regularly follow up with user and with vendor for getting GST complied invoice along with required supporting documents.
5. Payment performance report: Compliance to commercial Manual, responding / resolving the SSC’s query quickly and make sure to release the vendor’s payment as per payment term.
PO creation as per process defined relating to Manpower, Material and service.
6. Ensuring timely and accurate monthly provision.
7. Monthly invoice tracking of whole plant, reporting turnaround time for each and every invoice of user wise and department wise.
8. Generation of sale invoice, e-way bill
Coordinating with auditors for quarterly and annual audits.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.