Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Daimler AG founded in 1994, with headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
|Company Name||Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Accounts Payable Imports|
|Qualification||CA/CA inter/CMA/CMA inter/MBA|
|Experience||3 To 5 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
– Ensure timely accounting of invoices as per the MB India guidelines and policies
– Reconcile and clear the GR/IR Accounts, GOI and Vendor Accounts on regular basis
– Monthly statutory payments – TDS, GST and Returns as per the due dates
– Support and provide accounting documents, calculation, communications with Consultants & taxation for tax returns / tax cases
– Ensure monthly closing activities – Provisions, Revaluation of liabilities, related parties reconciliation as per the closing time table and clearing of accounts
– Ensure compliance to relevant statutory requirements including application of IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards for accounting
– Coordinate and support various audits to ensure completion within prescribed timelines, and provide necessary disclosures and inputs to the auditors
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.