A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 140,000 employees belonging to 100 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Post Name||Team Member Market Finance & Trade Regulators|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter|
|Experience||03 to 05 Years|
System Design and Development for Exports Credit Check
- Automated credit check for exports in various terms like CAD/LC.
- Container Planning keeping customer’s financials and its approval system.
- Tts monitoring and operational support to business on regular basis.
- Compliance moniroting and reporting.
Management of Export Receivables
- Review of exports debtors and finalizing the regular action plan with business/Branches.
- Ensuring overall health of export receivables.
- Monitoing of old Dr/ Cr Balances and appropriate disposal of same in compliant manner.
- Complaince review and monitoring on this.
Exports Receivables- Credit Risk [Operations/compliances]
- Extending day to day support to business / Exim team in various exports related credit decision making.
- Anaylysis of Major credit customers and review with business.
- Co-ordination with business and insurance companies and managing the risk/compliances.
Management of Exports Insurance – ECGC (Operational / Compliances)
- Establishment of ECGC / Credit Risk Policy in line with business need in co-ordination with Treasury Insurance Team.
- Keeping pace with SBUs on the program and update them with day to day changes.
- Regular interaction with Insurnace company.
- Compliance Management and its regular review reporting.
- Co-ordination with SBUs for identification of Risk class customers / exposures .
- Internal review/analysis based in the facts and co-ordnation with agencies like CRISIL/D&B for detailed analysis and providing analysis support/feeback to SBUs.
Periodic Review of Branch Finance and compliances.
- Periodic review of Export Receviables with Regional Finance.
- Review of all Complainces and reporting.
Periodical review of the export documentation process.
- Independednt review of various processes relating to exports documentation.
- Review of claim/refund processing.
Trade Regulatory / Fema Compliances on Exports transactions.
- Meeting with respective stake holders, Banks
- Ensuring Trade Compliances.
- Action on pending compliances.
- Closure of EDPMD/IRM within the given time frame with AD Bank.
- Ensuring support/ inputs on Various SoPs on this.
Adherence and ensuring system/ IT development and process mapping for Exports Receivables / Trade compliance and Export Documentation.
- Studying the ongoing process across.
- Gaps identification and related compliances.
- Discussing and finalizing proposal for processes with stakehlders and system/ IT development.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE