Unilever is the global company with the purpose to make sustainable living commonplace, building powerhouse brands such as Lifebuoy, Dove, Persil, Flora and PG Tips. The Unilever Compass: Purpose-Led, Future-Fit is our new, single growth strategy based on three beliefs; Brands with purpose grow, Companies with purpose last, People with purpose thrive. Assistant Finance Manager Vacancy at Unilever For CA/CMA/MBA.
|Post Name||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Experience||04 To 06 Years|
Assistant Finance Manager Vacancy at Unilever For CA/CMA/B.Com/BBA/MBA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The main purpose of the role is to support the leadership team and act as a finance business partner to both the VP and PMU (Performance Management Unit) Directors. Enabling them to unlock value through both strategic and operational interventions.
The role is responsible for both short and long-term performance PMU planning and reviews. The role will cover the full range of performance activities, leveraging the information sets provided by the FET to forecast and drive gap closing discussions, as well as driving interventions to unlock value.
JOB SUMMARY :-
- Rigorous and challenging scrutiny over costs and benefits, and interventions on project performance
- Financial lead on contract negotiations development with 3rd parties
- Lead financial business case development, scenario modelling, including treasury and tax considerations.
- Point of contact for Employee experience Leadership team ensuring ongoing performance management and target delivery as well as identifying and delivering value opportunities.
- Monthly performance management cycle
- Quarterly forecast cycle and resultant gap closing activity.
- Support of Annual / multi-year financial framework
- Business Partnering with regional RE Leads for upcoming transactions and market trends.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders on strategic business cases.
- Analysis of PMU of leasing trends.
- Supporting on PMU implementation of project journeys (Employee Experience and Project Evolution)
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.