Unilever is the global company with the purpose to make sustainable living commonplace, building powerhouse brands such as Lifebuoy, Dove, Persil, Flora and PG Tips. The Unilever Compass: Purpose-Led, Future-Fit is our new, single growth strategy based on three beliefs; Brands with purpose grow, Companies with purpose last, People with purpose thrive.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Process Control|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
Main Purpose of the Job
CSC draws its mandate from Global Financial Controls Framework (GFCF) which is applicable to all countries and units in Unilever. CSC provides central monitoring and reporting for financial controls in Unilever. It reports control health indicators (CHI) on 90+ countries, across four global processes – Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Make to Deliver. CSC is a one of a kind capability created in Unilever, which has been emulated by other companies. It has evolved over last few years as a best in class, futuristic, real time financial controls monitoring capability.
CSC publishes reports from SAP, for each financial control to monitor how the countries/units are performing. Exceptions are identified and analysed. Monthly governance is run with the country Finance Controllers, and action plans obtained for remediation. Rigorous follow up is made to ensure action plans are completed in time, and control exceptions are brought down.
CSC is divided into a process and country matrix. This role is responsible for one of the processes (RTR/PTP/OTC/MTD), and front face as CSC Service Delivery Lead for the market clusters of Unilever. Also, responsible for publishing automated controls compliance for the respective processes.
This role reports into Manager CSC – Process Controls.
Specific deliverables of this role include, but are not limited, to deliver :
Controls monitoring and reporting for Process controls
- Monthly publish of CHI control reports to the countries & market clusters assigned
- Analysis of reports to identify significant patterns, trends, outliers, anomalies and highlight as part of key insights
- Analysis of key control themes in the process and perform root cause of control deficiencies to drive awareness and identify structural solutions with guidance from Managers
- Liaise and manage 3rd party service providers (Capgemini, IBM, etc.) to ensure timely reporting
- Support Managers in running Control Health Meetings with Controllers
Active contribution to develop digital agenda in controls monitoring
- Explore and pursue automation opportunities in the current model of control monitoring with support from Managers
- Identify & support development and go-live of new reports enhancing the robustness of controls environment. Interacting with multiple stake holders like Group Chief Accountant Department (GCAD), Process Excellence and third-party service provider teams
Drive best in class Service Delivery for assigned clusters
- Manage effective service delivery on controls reporting and monitoring for the clusters, creating exceptional user experience in stakeholder community
- Establishing connect with Controllers team to deep dive into reports, provide insights, leverage UniOps network to propose structural solutions for business challenges and drive accountability
Manage Automated Controls reporting:
- Quarterly publish of automated controls compliance report, highlighting deviations to respective process owners and business stakeholders
- Drive control deficiency remediation with Control Owners
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE