A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Post Name||Billing Pass Officer|
|Experience||03 To 07 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
Accounting: Manage Accounts receivables, over dues and payables
1. Carry day to day activities related to general accounting
2. Finalize accounts on quarterly / annual basis in Hyperion
3. Conduct thorough checking and ensure timely submission of reports
4. Comply with all statutory compliance in proper time and correctly
5. Study developments and changes that takes place from time to time and to implement and incorporate them accordingly
6. Thoroughly review & ensure timely implementation of IFRS
7. Collect Data from various Deptt. and coordination for adjustment of all accounting entries on timely basis
8. Compile information received from each function and preparation of Quarterly accounts and presentation of data as per statutory requirement
Payments & Bill Passing: Timely pass bill and payments to vendors
1. Verify contractor bills including project bills with scheduled rate and work order
2. Proper checking of transporters and stores passed bills for correct rate, adjustment of TDS, S.Tax & deductions etc.
3. Generate payment advice on due date
4. Release payment to sundry contractors & transporters on due date through Cheques, RTGS, Bank transfer and payment advice etc.
System Management (Safety, Sustainability & WCM): Adhere to safety & statutory environmental requirements
1. Strictly adhere to safety norms & safe operational procedures
2. Strictly adhere to OHSAS & SA 8000 norms
3. Implement IMS, WCM and sustainability practices
4. Handle emergency situations like Liquid Chlorine leakages etc. under Disaster Management activities
5. Train the team to comply with these norms
6. Maintain process systems having zero effluent and zero accident
People Development: Maintain a congenial work culture by effective management of people to improve productivity, growth & motivation levels of employees and other stake holders to institutionalize best organizing practices in the Unit
1. Set SMART performance targets & KRAs
2. Maintain discipline and grievance handling in shift
3. Inculcate group values/policies/ vision/ mission & objectives
4. Motivate employees and other stake holders for stretch targets through team building and two-way communication
5. Co-ordinate with HR Team for monitoring the development of shift personnel
6. Recommend trainings for skill development and ensure development plan prepared and implemented
7. Implement HR practices and maintain shop floor discipline
8. Provide technical support to team on various issues
NOTE – Should have knowledge of fixed asset capitalization in system.
Link for Online Application :- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.