LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 400 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 33,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.
|Company Name||L&T Infotech|
|Post Name||Business Finance|
|Experience||02 to 06 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly executive Business Unit pack review.
- Provide meaningful insights and commentary to portray the financial outlook.
- Provide financial analysis, coupled with business perspective to adequately communicate financial trends and variances to expected results. Provide metrics, ad hoc reports and dashboards that help steer business decisions.
- Recommend strategic changes which will augment revenues, optimize costs and drive profitability.
- Build effective relationships within the finance team as well as with the business teams.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate to gain knowledge and insights of finance related activities. Maintain open communication with business partners to stay in front of activities with a financial impact.
- Monthly revenue forecasting exercise.
- Facilitate the annual budgeting cycle.
- Review deals, ensure that all cost components are accurately factored in the pricing and that the pricing is competitive and in line with what is prevalent in the market.
- Review documents such as MSA, SoWs from commercial perspective and ensure that the key commercial terms are in line with the company guidelines and flag exceptions for appropriate approvals.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.