Citi Bank recruiting CA / MBA / Law degree for ICG Product Compliance, SVP and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Citibank Financial Services is the consumer arm of the multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the Citibank of New York and later became the first National Citibank of New York.
|ICG Product Compliance, SVP
|Opening date for online Application
Job Description/Skills Required
- Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM. Translates ICRM strategy and goals across Citi’s clients, products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide direction and guidance on the programs.
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Responsible for hiring, compensation, performance appraisals, staff development, training, etc.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on Citi’s Compliance programs. Provides expert guidance on ICG products regulations on a real-time basis to manage compliance risk.
- Staying abreast of relevant changes to rules/regulations and other industry news including regulatory findings.
- Overseeing the monitoring and identification of regulatory developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws, regulations, rules, and interpretations or guidance relating to the ICG products.
- Analysing and scoping the impact of new and complex regulatory developments across ICG products, including cross-border impact.
- Advising ICRM and ICG business/product management and personnel on regulatory and compliance issues and provide credible challenge.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Citi Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Citi Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.