CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
|Post Name||Regional Commercial Manager|
|Experience||03 to 07 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- To improve CFA service level
- Supervise CFA operations of order-taking, dispatch, and billing, commission of payment, regular stock verification, statutory compliance and follow-up activities.
- Ensure SLA adherence with CFAs. Ensure min. benchmark fulfillment and improvement on Audit scores.
- Release of payments to clearing & forwarding agencies (CFAs)
- To reduce slow moving/ non – moving inventory
- Coordinate with the regional sales team for commercial processes and compliances
- RO accounting and Expense management
- Scrutinize new dealer opening forms, tender terms and follow up of dealer outstanding etc
- Liaison with legal dept with relation to legal cases.
- Control expenses provisions and monitor sales tax/VAT payments including asset verification at regional office
- Ensure statutory compliance like Sales Tax, shop & establishment act etc.
- Active Role in improvement of Claim days to ensure end customer delight.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.