J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago.
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
|JP Morgan Chase & Co.
|Financial Reporting Associate
|Last Date For Online Application
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly Central P&A report, trend analysis and variance analysis with commentary
- Preparation of expense/revenue/Headcount trend report with key drivers to help business teams to understanding the evolution of their activity, producing numbers and running a precise analysis by various criteria, by business drivers, by product by segment etc
- Participate and provide inputs to the transformation projects
- Interact with various teams across USA as per US time zone flexible timing to gather inputs for various analysis as per
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to JPMC – Commercial Banking finance team
- Creation of management review packs organized by segment and region and possibly customized as per senior management requirements
- Expert control on the hefty Excels related to data extraction, consolidation and report finalization. This involves extraction of data from various tools/systems and alignment of the information to allow for creation of various management analyses report.
- Generate various Excel/Powerpoint based analysis that provide management with information on trends, major movements and monthly/quarterly revenue and expense segmentation report with several other key measures with commentary
- LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.