Ford is a family company, one that spans the globe and has shared ideals. We value service to each other and the world as much as to our customers. Generations have made their memories with us and included us in their hopes and dreams. After 117 years, we’re used to adapting to and leading change. That’s why we’re evolving to focus on services, experiences and software as well as vehicles.
|Post Name||Finance & Accounts|
|Experience||00 to 01 Years|
|Last Date For Online Application||11/08/2021|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
In Accounting, we are responsible for the oversight and operations of accounting processes and systems of Ford Motor Company and its affiliates across the globe.
- Responsibilities include recording and reporting transactions for both parent company and subsidiaries. (Payables/ Receivables/ Inventory Accounting / Payroll / Asset management)
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements; assist in the month end, quarter end, and year end closing processes, ensure transactions are in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS and internal policies and procedures are followed.
- To liaise with Finance and Operations teams in markets to resolve the day to day operation related issues
- To prepare and present metrics to senior management
- Drive Innovation, Process Improvement and view things from a fresh perspective
- Perform accounting with quality and right first time output mindset
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.