Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Process Associate, Insurance Backend|
|Experience||00 to 02+ Years|
Time and Venue 26th August, 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP
- Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA
- Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and seek the issues
- Assist with/perform other team tasks as required.
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Balance own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.