ICSI Extended Last Date for ECSIN Amnesty Scheme 2023
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) has extended the Last Date for ECSIN Amnesty Scheme 2023 till April 27, 2023.
The member applying under ICSI – eCSin Amnesty Scheme, 2023 shall be granted immunity from the applicability of the provisions of the eCSin Guidelines, 2019 in respect of the eCSin for which request under this Amnesty Scheme has been made and disciplinary proceedings shall not be initiated or entertained in this respect
- This is only for active eCSin.
- No fees applicable.
- One Time Limited Period Opportunity.
ECSIN Covered in Scheme:
All eCSins generated or to be generated till April 27, 2023.
Scheme Opens From:
March 29, 2023
Scheme Closes On:
April 27, 2023
Why this extension has given?
1. To Generate the eCSin, if not yet generated.
2. To Revoke eCSin if employment already ceased.
3. To Update information in the eCSin generated.
4. To Rectify the eCSin details recorded at the time of generation for appointment.
5. To Rectify Professional Address (Place of Posting).
6. To Any Other Practical Difficulty.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.