Indigo Airlines is a low cost airline based in India. Indigo is a budget airline in India. It is headquartered in Gurgaon. Indigo, the fastest growing airline in India, has grown to become the largest airline with a 36.1% stake as of December 2014.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Indigo Airlines s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Assistant Manager – CP&A
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead budgeting or target setting activity for departments
- Provide financial business partnership and decision support to various department stakeholders
- Develop, analyze, interpret and present actual department performance vs. budgets (or targets) to various stakeholders, with ability to adapt messaging depending on the audience
- Establish & define Key performance indicators (KPIs) (Business and financial metrics) and reports to manage and measure business performance. Adapt at building management reports combining multiple data sources
- Proactively and creatively seek out opportunities to generate cases out of business activities and evaluate or assess their financial & business impact
- Help optimize existing reporting processes through automation
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.