Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India’s first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World’s Largest Corporations, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
|Company Name||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Post Name||Manager Budget & MIS|
|Experience||05 To 07 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Purchase & Work Orders – Checking, Validations , Release
- Vendor Ledger Scrutiny and reconciliation
- Monitoring , Controlling and Reporting of outstanding Advances
- GST reconciliation
- Coordination with vendor to ensure all GST data are correctly uploaded to ensure no input tax credit loss.
- Inventory controls and monitoring Stock Transfers ,GRNs and consumption
- Billing in SAP for LD/ Non Compliances / Quality related issues
- Processing of Financial Credit Notes
- Coordination with SSO, Central IDT & Audit teams for FCnA related transactions
- Prepare monthly MIS with defined KRS on weekly / Monthly basis
NOTE – Candidate must be willing to travel to Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai post lock down is lifted/ regular office resumes.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE