Manager Business Finance Vacancy in Myntra for Fresher CA/CMA
Myntra job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Myntra vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007-2008 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra was acquired by Flipkart.
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop a clear understanding of key business drivers, analyse key financial metrics, and provide value add analysis, support to sales/finance management
- Partner with business teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Provide overall MIS support for category P&L; weekly estimates / forecasts to FP&A and controllership
- Be the first point of contact for business in all financial queries, analysis, and data
- Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
- Influence and drive business decision with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying inconsistencies, initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate and highlight risks and opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis for better P&L management.
- Provide updates to finance and business on progress.
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream process team for resolutions.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller’s organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews with key highlights.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance and business leader in simulation of projections and corresponding expenses working including improvement plans.
- Develop Budget modeling by establishing run rates.
- Preparation of budget pack with appropriate budget comments to support budget reviews including submission for corporate consolidation.
- Tracking of performance against set targets and provide periodical updates to business.
- Monitor inventory hygiene and ensure adequate support in terms of vendor funding, return to vendor (RTV).
- Influence business on the right stock holding and optimised working capital.
- Take calls on reconciliation issues with external brands and bring perceived win-win situation at least cost to Myntra.
- Partner with business on monetising / increasing ads revenue across all brands / categories in Myntra platform.
- Influence cross categories to have higher contractual monetisation in their business plans with
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.