Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
|Post Name||Senior Accounting Specialist|
|Experience||Nil For CA/CMA & 04 To 05 Years For MBA|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Ensure that bookings / accounting is accurately and timely maintained.
- Review that all balances are correctly held and that adequate reconciliations are available with appropriate documentation
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the following activities – Posting JVs, cycle execution, forex revaluation, validation clearing and loading ORUs into consolidation tool.
- Support and work with Market facing and Business Partners in timely close of month end activities
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Complete Internal Controls work in accordance with the Internal Control Standard and update( ICS tool on a timely and accurate basis.
Link For Online Application– Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.