At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
|Post Name||Management Consulting Finance Effectiveness Associate|
|Qualification||Degree With CA/CMA/CPA/MBA|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
As a team member, you will work with the US project team on engagements that may involve (but not limited
● Finance Strategy & Vision: Assist the finance function to define the finance vision, outline clear-
set of value propositions, define sustainable cost reduction model, prepare a roadmap for finance transformation strategy, define and develop a finance target operating model
● Shared Services: Define finance service delivery model, perform feasibility study including location assessment, conduct FTE / volume analysis, activity & process split, develop business case to support implementation and program manage transitions
● Business Process Re-engineering: Performing current state assessments, gap analysis, identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, remediate control gaps, build transformation roadmaps, design future state by streamlining /standardizing the processes to enable cost effective
operations. Performance / KPI Management – define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans
● Deals related services: Post-merger integration and transaction support, assist with acquisition support / Day-1 readiness for finance & accounting functions
● Financial Planning & Analysis: Assess the existing planning function, develop the vision for the end-state planning cycle with a clearly articulated process and system improvement roadmap including key milestones, expected benefits and impact of technology
● Close & Reporting: Optimize financial close process, design future-ready and regulatory compliant reporting models, design models for cash flow reporting and financial consolidation
● Treasury Operations Transformation: Develop and implement treasury operating model, analyze accounting impacts of treasury transactions, bank rationalization, define methodologies for intercompany netting and settlement, assess and implement TMS system
● Working Capital Optimization: Analyze and define strategies for cash management, enable transactional process efficiency to optimize cash flow and liquidity, evaluate investment alternatives
and make recommendations, drive the development of cash forecast
● Digital in Finance: Digital in finance including automation assessments, robotics process automation, Finance Workforce of the future etc. Design and implement digital finance platforms and provide functional expertise in implementations that enable higher efficiency, effectiveness and
productivity among leadership
● Others: Provide proposal support for business development, drive business development activities, develop point of view and contribute to overall thought leadership
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.