Pricewaterhouse Coopers recruiting Any Graduate for Senior Associate – Finance EPM Planning – Management Consulting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Were a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. In India, our highly qualified and experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help you solve business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities you seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
|Post Name||Senior Associate – Finance EPM Planning – Management Consulting|
|Experience||02 to 06+ Years|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Opening date for online Application||01/07/2021|
PwC recruiting Any Graduate for Senior Associate – Finance EPM Planning – Management Consulting
Job Description/Skills Required
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Pricewaterhouse Coopers Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Pricewaterhouse Coopers Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.