Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.
|02 to 03 Years
Preparation and Review of Monthly MIS Reports
- In-depth P and L Analysis and review of expenses and accounting for Prepaid Expenses and Provision for expenses
- Preparation of various MIS for Operations and Dept. Heads
- Analysis of following Variances –
a. Month on Month
b. Year on Year
c. Actual vs Budget
d. Quarter on Quarter
- Tracking of subsequent booking against Provisions booked in the previous month
- Co-ordination with Operations for preparation of Kandivali’s Revenue Expense Budget
- Preparation of Revenue budget for Support functions
Consolidation of Sector Expenses – Actual and Budget
- Monthly / Quarterly MIS for Expenses at Manufacturing Level with detailed analysis
- Consolidation of Revenue Budget at AD+MVML Level
- Preparation of PPT for Budget Review by Sr. Management with detailed analysis
- Manage the Budget released in WBS and expenses being booked
Monitoring and Controlling of internal control system
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls
- Ensure all review evidences / working as mentioned in the RCM are available and uploaded on the Controls Manager Portal
Liaising and co-ordination with statutory auditors
- Liaising with Auditors during Quarter-end Limited Reviews and Annual Audit
- Preparation and Circulation of required schedules
- Review of Trial Balance and ensure no unexplainable variances are observed
- Monitor the schedules being circulated to Sector Accounts and Auditors and the timelines
Liaising and co-ordination with Tax auditors
Ensure completion of Tax audits as per the deadline provided by Corporate Taxation. This requires co-ordination with various teams within Accounts and also CSR / Corporate taxation / GST teams
Involvement with ICFR /COSO
Conduct Management Testing for the processes assigned. Also, get the own processes tested by providing necessary explanation and review evidence to the Auditor
Various IT Improvements and initiatives undertaken
Automation of Routine Activities and Leveraging IT to help in better and Standard MIS to Operations and to Management.
Link to Apply: Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.