Spicejet Recruitment For Executive/Senior Executive
Spicejet job vacancies on 25/12/2022 are released. SpiceJet is an Indian budget airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019. The airline operates 630 daily flights to 64 destinations, including 54 Indian and 15 international destinations from its bases at Delhi and Hyderabad.
Vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Cash Reconciliation:
- Ensuring timely deposit of Cash generated from Sales at respective airports.
- Reconciliation of Cash Deposit with Sales Data.
- Coordination with airport teams & Cashiers.
- Timely activation & deactivation of Cash Pickup Services at Airports whenever required.
- Providing adequate support to airport cashiers for enhancing quality improvement.
- Accounting in SAP of the cash receipts.
- Payment Gateway Reconciliations:
- Daily Sales reconciliations with MIS Reports shared by different PG.
- Ensuring timely settlement of sales in the Bank.
- Manual refunds.
- Coordination with CR & Reservations for Refunds.
- Passing necessary SAP entries.
- Interacting with Internal/Statutory auditors and ensuring timely closure of audits:
- Managing PAN India Cashier at Airports.
- Confirmation on fund transfer from International GSA.
- Coordination with Bank & Vendors for day-to-day queries.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.