P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
|Post Name||Tax Coordinator|
|Experience||05 To 07 Years|
Tax Coordinator Vacancy at P&G For B.Com/BBA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- To handle indirect Tax compliance operations in India
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation and filing of GST returns, payments, refund applications, various GST reconciliations, and other routine compliance activities.
- To handle queries from plant site / business teams, and to extend support for pending assessments as well as audit related requirements (for both company appointed audits as well as Government audits).
- To ensure correctness in books of account for relevant areas of tax, through appropriate and timely postings.
Specific compliance responsibilities include:
- Preparing and filing of GST returns – GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3B & GSTR9 along with necessary base workings and reconciliations.
- Planning monthly GST payments (wherever applicable), including computation of necessary GST fund requirements, raising systemic fund requests with treasury teams and ensuring timely and appropriate accounting GST payment.
- Develop strong control systems on tax compliance, with trend and dashboard analysis, macro level logic checks & sample testing of transactions.
- Help extend support during Government audits, interface with authorities, manage data requests and necessary documentation.
- Working closely with company appointed external auditors, and handling necessary indirect tax data requests on GST, VAT, Entry tax, etc. Being one-point contact for day to day queries raised by the auditors.
- Being SPOC for all manufacturing site specific queries on GST & other indirect taxes which includes helping with HSN & GST rate for Goods & Services, help on raising manual & scrap e-invoices to Plant folks, identifying input tax eligibility on Capital Goods & New Projects, material movements vide job work challan & help on guiding tax accounting.
- Archiving & maintaining all GST working files, data & returns for future audit requirements in companies share drive of archiving folder or tool.
- Completing Pre-GST VAT & CST assessments of Himachal Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh, including issue of Statutory forms like “C” & “F”
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement :
- Proficiency/ Basic knowledge of Indian Indirect Tax Laws, especially GST
- Hands on experience in GST portal for filing returns, amending GST registration, applying LUT for export, reply to notices/orders, raising GST payment request, downloading GST returns, ledgers, challans, etc.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, ERP Software – SAP and Tax accounting
- Ability to interface and liaise with Government authorities
- Able to collaborate and work closely with multi-functional teams located in India and outside India
- Working accounting knowledge/skills. Awareness of general legal principles/concepts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to articulate ideas and issues to management
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE