P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
|Post Name||Tax Coordinator|
|Experience||05 To 07 Years|
Tax Coordinator Vacancy at P&G For B.Com/BBA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- To handle indirect Tax compliance operations in India
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation and filing of GST returns, payments, refund applications, various GST reconciliations, and other routine compliance activities.
- To handle queries from plant site / business teams, and to extend support for pending assessments as well as audit related requirements (for both company appointed audits as well as Government audits).
- To ensure correctness in books of account for relevant areas of tax, through appropriate and timely postings.
Specific compliance responsibilities include:
- Preparing and filing of GST returns – GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3B & GSTR9 along with necessary base workings and reconciliations.
- Planning monthly GST payments (wherever applicable), including computation of necessary GST fund requirements, raising systemic fund requests with treasury teams and ensuring timely and appropriate accounting GST payment.
- Develop strong control systems on tax compliance, with trend and dashboard analysis, macro level logic checks & sample testing of transactions.
- Help extend support during Government audits, interface with authorities, manage data requests and necessary documentation.
- Working closely with company appointed external auditors, and handling necessary indirect tax data requests on GST, VAT, Entry tax, etc. Being one-point contact for day to day queries raised by the auditors.
- Being SPOC for all manufacturing site specific queries on GST & other indirect taxes which includes helping with HSN & GST rate for Goods & Services, help on raising manual & scrap e-invoices to Plant folks, identifying input tax eligibility on Capital Goods & New Projects, material movements vide job work challan & help on guiding tax accounting.
- Archiving & maintaining all GST working files, data & returns for future audit requirements in companies share drive of archiving folder or tool.
- Completing Pre-GST VAT & CST assessments of Himachal Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh, including issue of Statutory forms like “C” & “F”
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement :
- Proficiency/ Basic knowledge of Indian Indirect Tax Laws, especially GST
- Hands on experience in GST portal for filing returns, amending GST registration, applying LUT for export, reply to notices/orders, raising GST payment request, downloading GST returns, ledgers, challans, etc.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, ERP Software – SAP and Tax accounting
- Ability to interface and liaise with Government authorities
- Able to collaborate and work closely with multi-functional teams located in India and outside India
- Working accounting knowledge/skills. Awareness of general legal principles/concepts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to articulate ideas and issues to management
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.