ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
|Post Name||FP&A Specialist|
|Qualification||B.Com With CA/CMA/MBA|
This is a Financial Planning & Analysis – Specialist role, reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis – Process lead in the Global Business Services, located in Bangalore, India. As a FP&A Specialist, you will lead a team of FP&A Analyst providing Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units. Preparing analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause, preparing and analyzing Product / Customer profitability, calculating labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios, performing cost / benefit analysis, Net Present Value vs. Internal Rate of Return (NVP / IRR) analysis and payback period for capex initiatives, analyzing of inventories and net working capital (NWC) and preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements, recommending changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities and identifying areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements, maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews, ensuring standard operating procedures (SOPs) are prepared and updated regularly for all activities performed by the team, ensuring service delivery of the team is within the agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
Link For Online Application:- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.