Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
|Controlling & Planning Analyst
|Degree With CA/CMA/MBA
- Business Analysis
- Perform analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast.
- Perform benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Work with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Prepare financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units.
- Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause
- Preparing and analysing Product / Customer profitability.
- Calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios.
- Perform cost / benefit analysis, NVP / IRR analysis and payback period for capex initiatives.
- Analysis of inventories and NWC
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request
- Financial reporting
- Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- Information and communication
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Recommend changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities
- Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.
- Internal control and documentation
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews
- Prepare SOPs for all activities performed.
Link For Official Notification:- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.