Accenture Hiring Internal Audit Analyst Finance & Operations
Accenture job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Accenture vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Participate in the execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations, and outsourcing
- Responsible for end-to-end audit execution including fieldwork, workpaper documentation , leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed
- Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives
- Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives
- Ensure technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program
- Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions
- Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones
- Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor
- Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.