Finance Analyst Vacancy in UBS For Fresher CA/CMA/MBA
UBS job vacancies for January 2023 are released. UBS Group AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world.
UBS vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: UBS
Post Name: Finance Analyst
- manage stakeholders, CFOs and COOs expectations on an ongoing basis
- analyse financial information
- provide timely analysis and insight, supporting the business in making sound decisions
- run financial processes such as forecasting and planning
- specialise in month-end process and cost attributions / allocations
- in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- providing analytics (direct cost, headcount, cost attributions / allocations)
- processing month end procedures, providing MIS and responding to ad hoc requests
- understanding the main drivers within the cost base and the cost attributions and providing meaningful insight to senior clients
- working with business partners in the Forecasting and 3YSP processes
- facing off and collaborating with various teams and stakeholders
- participating in projects and initiatives in relation to improvements and efficiencies
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.