Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd), popularly known asAMUL, is India’s largest food product marketing organization with an annual turnover of Rs. 39248 Crores.
GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods.
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
|CTC||4 To 4.50 LPA|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The person will be responsible for Branch Accounting functions. The major responsibilities includes :
1.ensuring maintenance of Books of accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting,
2.ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
3.maintenance of stock,
4. physical verification of stock and Reconciliation with Book Stock
6.Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
7. Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance8.ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc
9. coordinating with internal auditors
10. ensuring proper utilisation of budget, etc
11. Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger & Inter Office balance12.Preparation of Transporter bills
13. preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
14. Other accounts related works
15. Settling employee tour bills and other bills
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.