Accounts Assistant Vacancy at Amul For Fresher MCom/MBA
Amul job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd), popularly known as AMUL, is India’s largest food product marketing organization with an annual turnover of ₹46481Crores.
GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods.
Amul vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
The Candidates Should have working knowledge of Financial accounting, commercial norms & taxation and good knowledge of computers(Knowledge of SAP will be preferred). The responsibilities includes preparation of Accounting documents such as Invoices, billing, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchases, Bank reconciliations, verification of payments, MIS, Maintenance of records in SAP FICO and other Commercial , etc. Candidate should have strong knowledge of GST and should be capable of filing GST returns independently. The person will be responsible for Branch Accounting functions. The major responsibilities includes :
- Ensuring maintenance of Books of accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting,
- Ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
- Maintenance of stock in the godowns
- Physical verification of stock in warehouse and Reconciliation with Book Stock
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
- Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance8.ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc.
- coordinating with internal auditors
- ensuring proper utilization of budget, etc
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger & Inter Office balance
- preparation of Transporter bills
- preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
- Other accounts related works
- Settling employee tour bills and other bills
- Ensure proper transportation of stocks and other commercial activities, etc.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.