EY Vacancy for Tax Industrial Trainee
EY industrial trainee vacancies for February 2023 are released. EY industrial trainee vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Post Name: Industrial Trainee – Tax
Qualification: CA Intermediate / BCom
Job Description and Responsibilities
Due to continuing expansion we have new opportunities for ambitious individuals to join our Tax Team. You will receive extensive training and support from a variety of leading tax professionals to assist you in building a successful career within EY.
Your main objective is to help the Tax team deliver quality products using general tax knowledge gained from training or education and assistance from more experienced tax professionals. Contribute to the profitable growth by ensuring client engagements are executed in an efficient manner.
Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
- Contribute and leverage knowledge from individuals, databases and other sources.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conduction tax and social security briefings;
- Preparing and reviewing of withholding tax computations and advance tax;
- Preparing, reviewing and filing individual tax returns;
- Assisting in advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentation etc.;
- Co-ordination with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office for regular follow-ups, rectifications, representations etc.
- Participate in executing work within a group by assisting and delivering work effectively, and teaming with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the work programme and the firm’s methodologies and guidance, and professional standards.
- Use electronic working papers, efficiently including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner to conduct research.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in technical knowledge, and compliance process by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Analyse and convert data into a tax product (advisory/compliance) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
- Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.