Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd)., popularly known as ‘AMUL’, is India’s largest food product marketing organization with an annual turnover of Rs. 39238 Crore. GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods.
|04 Years For B.Com & 2 Years For M.Com
|4 To 7.50 LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The person will be responsible for Accounting and Commercial functions.
The major responsibilities include :
1. Ensuring Maintenance of books of accounts including finance management and asset accounting.
2. Ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stocks.
3. Maintainance of Stocks
4. Physical Verification and reporting
6. Ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like sales tax, GST, Service tax
7. Coordinating with internal auditors
8. Ensuring proper utilization of Budget.9. Preparation of Trial Balance
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.