A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Post Name||Accounts Support|
|Experience||02 to 04 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- All activities related to accounting, preparation of return data, audit of GST , maintaining the ITC register. Calculation of ITC reversal under rule 42 & 43 and Co-ordination for submission of return.
- Independently handling the reconciliation & filling of the GSTR-1 and GSTR -3B for GSTR-6 of ISD. ISD distribution, invoice generation, reconciliation and accounting of JV.
- Reconciliation of month –end TDS liability, its payments, accounting and submission of quarterly returns (26Q/27Q). Submission of revised returns as and when required. Preparation of draft reply of TDS demand.
- Year-end TDS provisions and its accounting. Accounting of TCS (206) against sales, monthly payment through Challan and filing of Quarterly return followed with issuance of certificate.
- Preparation of Sales invoice for Misc. Sale and accounting of new assets
- Vendor payments (Domestic) after application of all statutory law according to recent approved Finance bill.
- Settlement of employee claim (Domestic) as per the HR and administrative policy and guideline
- Scrutiny of payable trial balance, reconciliation of accounts and follow-up.
- Customer accounts reconciliation and preparation of LC documents before submission with Bank
- Handling of Tax / statutory & Internal Audit and respond their Query.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.