A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Post Name||PF Accounts|
|Experience||05 to 08 Years|
Aditya Birla Group is Hiring CA Inter/CA/CMA/M.Com For Accounts Department
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Perform to prepare MIS monthly costing report (PMS) & weekly costing report (Flash PMS) to calculate & analyze variable & fixed cost of Clinker & cement, also to calculate impact of variances of cost per bag of Cement.
2. Quarterly inventory valuation report of Finished goods & Work in progress according to Ind AS2 & process costing. Giving effect in SAP through stock valuation (MR 22).
3. ClusterMD review report, and various other reports time to time for management decision to optimize manufacturing fixed & variable cost.
4. TM1 Budgeting Software &TM1Monthly costing report to analyses actual variable and fixed cost of clinker & cement.
5. Matching Tm1 Data with PMS and coordinating with TM1 Help desk to resolve error.
6. Identifying & Coordination for correction of Wrong accounting done by UKSC Team.
7. Performing closing related activities & General accounting & Monthly Trial balance review of project accounts GL to ensure abnormal transaction for corrective action on timely basis.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.