Amazon recruiting CA,MBA for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Amazon.com, Inc. An American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, the U.S.
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Opening date of Online Application||31/05/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis versus plan
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- Work with both corporate and local accounting teams to ensure consistent global recording and reporting of transportation financials
- Domestic and international travel
- Designing financial reports in Excel/Cognos/Access
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and business sense
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Amazon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Amazon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.