Godrej Interio is a premium furniture brand in both home and institutional segments with a strong commitment to sustainability and centers of excellence in design, manufacturing and retail. Led by the largest in-house design team in the country in the furniture category and awarded with 34 India Design Mark Awards till date, Godrej Interio aims to transform spaces with its thoughtfully designed furniture to create brighter homes and offices with products that have the highest design quotient in aesthetics, functionality and technology. With consistent pursuit of excellence and a special focus on health and ergonomics, the product portfolio of Godrej Interio comprises a massive range in the home, office and other specialized applications.
|Company Name||Godrej Interio|
|Post Name||Manager Finance & Accounts|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Overall responsibility of Account Payable:- Monitoring Bill matching of PO Transaction, Employee Reimbursement Process, Creditors & ITR reporting, Verification of Non-PO transaction, Ensuring timely payment to vendors.
2. Overall responsibility of Account Receivable: – Monitoring Collection Accounting & Debtors reporting.
3. Fixed Asset Accounting: – Verifying Capex, Monitoring CWIP & ensuring timely capitalization of assets.
4. Overall responsibility of Statutory & Tax Audit related to Division and matters relating to SEZ requirements.
5. Co-ordinating with Corporate for GST related work like GST reconciliation, TRAN -1 Audit etc.
6. Overall responsibility of arranging Bank Guarantee as per Tender/PO & review & validating BG drafts & Monitoring reporting of BGs.
7. Balance sheet Account reconciliation on periodic basis.
8. Establish systems and process Controls for Implementing Retro Costing Functionality across all Interio Plants through validation checks on Cycle time maintained in the plants and correct OHD operation Rates loaded in the system. Focus on material + COGS Accounting, Retro Costing analysis and Control.
9. Facilitating business team in arranging Bank Guarantees, Tender related documents by coordinating with Corporate.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.