Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational conglomerate focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||FinOps Manager – Compliance|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supporting effective and efficient launch and change management to the new Collection Tool for AR.
- Monitoring progress on a quarterly basis on established processes and identify any process gaps which may result in an exposure to the business.
- Conduct monthly audits for high risk processes identified including monitoring of data storage guidelines, sharing of emails with attachments with customers, transaction monitoring, perform check the checker role for established processes
- Work across Orgs and support PMO/BP teams in the Portfolio QBR and MBR. They will ensure AR compliance program charters to ensure that projects are structured correctly at the regional level and assess and mitigate interdependency risk and opportunity.
- Work with cross-functional groups to improve design of our technology solutions and organize AR processes to speed the adaptation to regulatory and policy changes, reduce manual work, and mitigate controllership and compliance risks.
- Enable shift toward a proactive approach and have audit readiness for compliance, agility through automation and elevating the vendor / customer experience.
- At the local level, teams will dive deep into the local nuances to ensure local compliance and maintenance of the Vendor /Customer experience.
Link For Online Application:-Click here