CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company. CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for CRISIL Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Credit Analyst|
|Location||Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)|
|Experience||05 to 10+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse Companys financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Make presentations to the Rating Committee and respond to the questions/provide clarifications in support of the rating recommendation
- In case of manager position, the role may also require management of a small team of Analysts/Senior Rating Analysts and ensure quality and regulatory compliance of the team.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.