Analyst Vacancy in BNY Mellon for Freshers
BNY Mellon job vacancies for April 2023 are released. BNY Mellon vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
BNY Mellon Technology, established in 2000, is a group company of BNY Mellon operating in India, providing technology solutions to the bank. BNY Mellon Technology in India is an integral part of the bank and we provide technology development, business & technology operations and remote infrastructure management services for BNY Mellon and its subsidiaries. As an innovation-focused company, we specialize in providing insightful and new age technology solutions to help meet our clients’ business needs end-to-end.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Cash Processing and Funds Transfer – IC1Monitors client payments, daily cash and wire transactions, and acts as a first line of defense by addressing flags raised by transaction system.
- Manages the daily processing of cash movements by bank clients and confirm validity of transactions with manager in cash processing and relationship managers with connection to clients.
- Confirms wire instructions and receipt from clients and inputs transactions into appropriate systems.
- Supports more senior cash processing associates with booking trades and confirming outgoing wire transactions with receivers.
- Monitors systems to catch flags on transactions without receipts or any mismatches, addresses items that failed first round inspection by transaction systems.
- Acts as point of contact for clients and wire recipients and addresses inquiries and concerns about the transfer process.
- No direct reports. May have people management responsibilities in some geographies. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.