Accounts Officer Vacancy in DMart for BCom/MCom
DMart job vacancies for May 2023 are released. DMart vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Avenue Supermarts Limited, d/b/a DMart, is an Indian retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets in India. It was founded by Radhakishan Damani in 2002 when its first store was opened in Powai, Mumbai. As of December 2022, it has 306 stores across 14 states in India.
Company Name: Dmart
Post Name/Designation: Accounts Officer
Qualification: BCom / MCom
Experience: 2 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all payments to the Vendors are made on time as per the set processes.
- To deduct LBT from Vendor payments on timely basis.
- To ensure timely payment of all statutory dues (ESIC/ MLWF / Electricity / Property Tax etc.)
- To ensure that the Sales Cash is deposited safely in the Bank Account on daily basis and to reconcile the same.
- To manage the petty cash & arrange for change.
- To ensure that Credit Card amount gets credited in the Bank Account the next day and to liaison with the Bank in case of difference in amount.
- To coordinate with Cash Officers in case of non-closure of a Batch of EDC Machine.
- To scrutinize the general ledger entries regularly.
- To administer and issue the stationery required for the internal use.
- To do provisions for monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
- To assist Cash Officers to resolve the issues related to the Card Payment.
- To coordinate closely with Regional Office or Head Office for the various matters such as Vendor payment & MIS.
- To keep all the records updated as per the process.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.