Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
|Company Name||Aon plc|
|Post Name||Consultant Financial Reporting|
|Experience||00 To 01 Years For Qualified & 03 Years For Semi Qualified|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
· General Accounting, Technical Insurance Accounting, Intercompany and Reconciliation.
· End to End Accounting and preparation of Financials for small to medium complex clients
· Provide year end support for audit work, preparation of Boardpacks, Statutory Financials and Annual Returns
· Provide support to domiciles on adhoc queries, additional work requests etc
· Self-assess the impact of transactions and process.
· Regularly interact with domicile (onshore managers) to receive information and clarifications for preparation of financials
· Plan and prioritize the task in order to meet multiple deliverables on the same day
· Provide support to the team to meet the deliverables with excellent quality
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.