Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Unilever s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Manager- Treasury Reporting & Controls|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide functional treasury expertise and project management leadership for the Treasury projects and major transactions
- Drive Digitization of processes and NexGen analytics and reporting in Treasury Reporting and Controls function
- Transform and enable better information insight and decision-making through the usage of advanced reporting and analytics. Partner Group Treasury team and other stakeholders to understand the business needs, work with the team to evolve and define the business problems, design solution approach, and help execute to deliver relevant insights that lead to action
- De-risk/automate the FCCR hedging process with end to end risk migration view starting from exposure identification through to tracking hedges taken, working out the need to refresh hedges and netting off against payments received
- Lead process management and ensure robust documentation of all treasury reporting processes and ensure continuous review and improvement to enhance efficiency of processes and systems
- Support unit lead to design service levels, quality, KPIs and targets and continuous monitoring
Link For Online Notification:- Click here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.