Unilever is the global company with the purpose to make sustainable living commonplace, building powerhouse brands such as Lifebuoy, Dove, Persil, Flora and PG Tips. The Unilever Compass: Purpose-Led, Future-Fit is our new, single growth strategy based on three beliefs; Brands with purpose grow, Companies with purpose last, People with purpose thrive.
|Assistant Finance Manager Controllers
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- This will be a non-traditional controllership role where in addition to strong accounting concepts a person needs to have an analytical mindset and exhibit intellectual curiosity.
- Following are some of the key responsibilities:
- Effectively managing the P&L, streamlining and innovate different processed across the organisation.
- Collaborating with team members and gain the expertise required for critical analysis and use the same to improve financial results.
- Using expertise to execute strategic initiative and provide reports to leadership more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring correctness of P&L by monitoring month end closure activities and entries
- Leading the team efforts to do in depth analysis and do RCA of any deviations in financial statements
- Identifying potential areas to create operational efficiency, leverage technology and automate manual processes
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.