Established in 1806 as a small soap and candle business in New York City, Colgate-Palmolive is now a truly global company with products sold in over 200 countries under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, Haci Sakir, Suavitel, PCA SKIN, EltaMD, Filorga and Hello as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading consumer products company that serves hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide with brands and products across four core businesses – Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. We are committed to offering products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable, and programs that enrich communities around the world.
|Post Name||Supply Chain Finance – Associate Analyst I|
|Qualification||Inter & Qualified CMA/CA/CIMA/MBA(Finance)|
- In-depth understand of Costing & Fixed Asset Processes
- SAP Environment
- Period Closing Activities
- Product Costing of Products – Manufacturing & Commercial Plants
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
- Costing of new Products & periodic cost revisions.
- Calculate, post, and allocate Journal Entry
- Perform cost center review
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Prepare Cost sheets
- Run monthly Plant Performance Report
- Product wise profitability
- Calculate new products and simulation
- Perform process reconciliations
- Cost variance analysis
- Perform as per Individual Objectives
- Prepare standard cost and Inter Company Pricing
- Perform SOX assessment and compliance
- Lease Accounting
- Support Finance process projects (Continuous Improvement)
- Global Stakeholder management
Link For Official Notification:- CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.