In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager North Commercial|
|Experience||01 to 03 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Responsible for overall controls and Policies of Units and act as a support for North Unit Team
- Responsible for month close activities for Commercial function and ensure timely books closure
- Planning -AOP & Forecast for North Unit commercial AOP
- Monthly governance of Market Audit & damage Audit of unit
- Claim portal governance
- Driving governance around GCS, approval matrix for the support extended to unit’s cross function team
- To have Control Dashboard for the Commercial Function and ensure preparation of the same on monthly basis
- Balance Sheet (blackline) review of HQ commercial Schedules and ensure completion
- Help in closure of statutory Audit closure for the north unit commercial function
- Help in closure of US GAAP Audit closure for the north unit commercial function
Key Accountabilities :
Business Partnering and Support – Operations/Backend Support
- Monthly closure of North Unit books entries for any commercial transactions
- Support unit sales team on any specific issues w.r.t understanding, policies and any guidelines
- Strengthen the GCS and Controls related areas and ensure the key controls for the Commercial Function should not fall and any specific issues in processes and compliance need immediate action
- Ensure accurate & timely review of Blackline for Unit commercial functions with correct schedule and proper data sanity
- Support on statutory, Internal and US GAAP Audit for commercial function liaising with unit and locations and ensure closure of all the open points and ensure no major observation
- Ensure processes are stabilized w.r.t Policies and compliances
- Interact with IBM SSC on process change management & related communications
- Invoice clearance for unit finance Vendors and ensure timely payment to them
- Ensure month closure with no error and on timely basis by closing all the HQ entries and also ensure all the Sales Unit have closed the Financial with proper review mechanism
Management Reporting – Monthly Financial Reviews
- Prepare Control Dashboard for Unit every month and ensure the Data Sanity and accuracy of the numbers. Also, have regular interaction with Unit on the lower KPIs to ensure best practices across Unit is simulated across other Unit
- Timely submission of OCF Planning -AOP & Forecast for sector submissions and Internal assessment
Management Reporting – Operating Reviews
- Ensure PEP Program & Other Visibility related IOs recon are done and ensure closure of the same
- Audit and Compliance – Audits
- Ensure all the Open PO and IO Items are reconciled and timely closed
- Ensure all the A&M related controls Testing is working fine
- Ensure all the controls w.r.t to Market Audit/Cut Off and other KPIs are been adhered at HQ and Unit Commercial
Special Projects – Process
- Support on the BIS Project related to Commercial
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.