Born in Boulder, Colo. as a simple, comfortable boat shoe, today Crocs™ footwear can be found across the globe and in more than 120 styles for men, women and children. With distinct collections, Crocs offers colorful, lightweight comfort for any occasion and every season.
All Crocs™ shoes are uniquely designed and manufactured using the company’s proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite™, a technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs™ footwear is ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional use and recreational activities.
|Post Name||Manager Finance|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/MBA/B.Com|
|Experience||05 To 10 Years|
Closing / RTR
- Handling the entire gamut of finance and accounts
- Preparation of Closing Provision Journals
- Ensuring correct revenue and expense booking on a monthly basis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Perform accurate and timely financial and management reporting including financial closing and analysis
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Managing Fixed assets of company
- Ensuring correct intercompany accounting
- Collaboration with cross functional teams like Tax, Treasury , Payroll to ensure timely and accurate closure of monthly books
Tax & Audit
- Acting as first SPOC for both Local (External) & Internal Audit , interacting with different departments of company for ensuring successful audit of company
- Ensure compliance of Internal Control and Processes of company
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax, including but not limited to GST , Corporate Tax
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Co-ordination with Accenture and internal team member on booking of AP expenses, payments to vendors
- Ensuring timely payments other than with Accenture team
- Reviewing AP Aging Report
Link For Online Application- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.