Raymond Consumer Care is the FMCG entity of the 90+ year old Raymond Group. We are an INR 800 Crore lifestyle grooming organisation. The roots of Raymond’s FMCG foray dates back to 1964 when it entered into a JV with US Based FMCG company Helene Curtis. In 1990 Raymond entered the Sexual Wellness business with the launch of ‘Kama sutra’ in a JV with Ansell Australia. RCC in its current avatar is a blend of 2 merged entities – JK Helen Curtis and erstwhile JK Ansell. The company is based in Mumbai, India. The combined merged entity will have significant value share in the market. Leadership is committed to evolve the merged entity and build a forward looking FMCG organization.
|Assistant Manager Finance
|03 To 04 Years
Assistant Manager Finance Vacancy at Raymond Consumer Care Limited For CMA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
• Preparation of estimated Monthly Plant P&L on 1st day of the month basis Production / Sales , Estimated COGS /Mfg expense /Provisions etc /Inventory JV if any
• Cross functional interaction to ensure Plant accounting as per Cost Accounting standards(basis actuals and provision).
• Ledger scrutiny related to Plants GL , Ensure Sales and COGS register does tally with GL and its reconciliation
• Preparation of Monthly Plant MIS includes Plant PL , Stakeholder Dash board including all key KPIs ( Sales , Margin , Employment expenses, Mfg -expenses analysis [Utility ,Fuel , consumables etc )
• Variance analysis -Sales , COGS , Margin and Key expenses vs Budget Vs FC
• Preparation of Rolling Forecast for Plant basis inputs from cross functional teams [ Sales , SCM , Technical , storage , HR , Admin etc. ]
• Preparation of Detailed inventory aging report at SKU , Category level with reasons and highlight exceptions [ to be tallied with GL] , Days calculation
• Responsible for working of Mass Costing and costing run on monthly basis and verification of cost at each department level [ Crucial activity ] Need in-depth knowledge
• Responsible for working of Individual costing Run for new product and successful implementation of it into SAP [Includes test run etc. ]
• Standard vs Actual Material consumption working
• Business patterning to lead COST saving projects for Plant along with cross functional team [ Technical ,Procurement , HR , Admin ,Marketing etc ]
• Preparation of Annual budget with bottom up approach
• Ensure timely Cost audit for plant and extent support for timely completion with all back up support
• ASI Return
• Ensure stock taking at year end
• Service Review – Automatic Posting of Service entry sheet to GL
• Procurement analysis for key Material items and Pro-active report on buying trend
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.