Cushman & Wakefield is the largest privately held real estate services firm in the world. Founded in 1917, it has 195 offices in 55 countries around the globe, and 11,000+ talented professionals. Cushman & Wakefield is involved in every stage of the real estate process, from strategy to execution. The firm represents clients in buying, selling, financing, leasing, managing and valuing assets, and provides strategic planning and research, portfolio analysis, site selection and space location services.
Cushman & Wakefield commenced its India operations in 1997 and today has grown to over 700 employees across our offices based in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Kolkatta. The first international real estate service provider to have been granted permission by the Government of India to operate a wholly owned subsidiary, Cushman & Wakefield India is strategically poised to service the varied needs of clients throughout the Indian sub-continent.
|Company Name||Cushman & Wakefield|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter|
|Experience||01 to 02 Years|
|CTC||5 To 10 LPA|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Will be responsible for review of vendor invoices for D&B projects and accounting of the same 2. Will be responsible for reviewing all revenue billing requests
3. Will be responsible for co-ordination between project team (on PAN India basis) and corporate accounts team
4. Will be responsible for vendor and client ledger reconciliations for EPC projects
5. Will be responsible for monthly MIS reports
6. Maintain project P&L
7. Assist in statutory /internal/tax audits
8. Assist in VAT/Service Tax/Income Tax/GST assessments
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.